Frozen kiwifruit tastes very good, and eating kiwifruit is good for our health. We can use kiwifruit to promote blood vessel health. Monkey peach contains a lot of arginine, which can effectively help us improve blood flow. It is good for preventing thrombosis. It has the functions of laxative, nourishing body fluid, moisturizing dryness, beautifying, and nourishing intelligence. Mainly to assist indigestion, bleeding gums. This is meaningful for our cardiovascular health. Let's take a look at the efficacy and function of the monkey peach with the editor of frozen fruits.
Efficacy and function of frozen kiwifruit：
1. Beauty: Monkey peach is rich in vitamin C, has antioxidant function, and has a positive effect on eliminating wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, monkey peach is rich in vitamins and dietary fiber, but has a low fat content, which has a certain effect on weight loss, fitness and beauty.
2. Detoxification and intestinal cleansing: Monkey peach is also rich in dietary fiber, which not only reduces cholesterol and promotes heart health, but also helps digestion, effectively removes and prevents harmful metabolites accumulated in the body.
3. Prevention of depression: Scientists have discovered through research that the monkey peach can effectively regulate the hormones and nerve conduction in the cells, and can effectively help patients with depression stabilize and calm their emotions. In addition, the natural inositol contained in the monkey peach can promote our brain activity and further promote the effect of stabilizing mood.
4. Prevention of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases: One-third of the fiber contained in the monkey peach is pectin, especially in the contact parts of the cortex and pulp. Pectin can reduce the concentration of cholesterol in the blood and prevent cardiovascular disease.
5. Enhance physical fitness: intake of enough vitamin C every day can effectively enhance physical fitness and stay away from the harm of high blood pressure. Monkey peach contains VC, VE, VK and other vitamins. It is a low-fat food rich in nutrients and dietary fiber. Frozen fresh kiwifruit contains 100-420 mg of vitamin C per 100 grams, which is 20-80 times higher than apples and 5-10 times higher than citrus. At the same time, it also contains a lot of organic substances such as sugars, proteins, amino acids and so on. And various minerals necessary for the human body. An adult needs 50-60 mg of vitamin C every day, and only one kiwifruit can meet the body's demand for vitamin C.